↳ PRIVACY DISCLAIMER
We wish to inform you that should you wish to communicate with us using email addresses on this website, our firm will treat your personal data in full compliance with the legislative decree 196/03, and the data will be retained in our data base after having received your consent. As required by that law your details will be treated with the necessary correctness, lawfulness and transparency in order to protect your privacy and your rights. As required by Art. 13 we inform you that:
1. The data are used for legal and contractual obligations, for accounting, banking, insurance, financial, credit, pension and assistance operations, and may be handled manually or electronically.
2. Furnishing of data is optional.
3. In case of refusal to furnish data, files will not be administered as a consequence.
4. Your acquired data will be communicated to companies, agencies or brokers and used exclusively for the purposes indicated above. They may also be exchanged with personnel within the company, being responsible persons and in charge of their use.
6. You may exercise your rights with the Principal and with the person responsible for privacy as provided by article 7 of the legislative decree 196/03, i.e., requesting confirmation whether or not your personal data are on record; cancellation, request for anonymity or blocking misused data; updating, correction or integration of data; proof that the described operations have been made known to those to whom data were furnished.
7. The entity responsible for privacy is this firm, BRUNO SFORNI S.p.A., Via Pantano 28, Milan (MI). The person nominated responsible for privacy as required by article 7 of the legislative decree 196/03 is Mr. Brunone Enrico Guido Sforni. A complete list of persons handling privacy matters is available from the firm and can be obtained from the person responsible named above.